Wednesday 27 November 2013

Imposed Project 1 - A Logo About Me

Day 1 of architecture school. Yes, I am all rusty from drawing well and somewhat not as creative in art as compared to before. Can I blame it on my corporate job? Maybe. 

We are asked to create a logo about ourselves. I do stick out like a sore thumb after all. Should I put together something to reflect that? I decided to stick to something that reflects my character. Many do call me a tiger mom but that's over-used. Maybe something that ties to my zodiac and above all, my character. POWER, PERSISTENCE, POISE. 

Why the dragon? In Chinese mythology, a dragon symbolizes auspicious powers, strength, wisdom and good luck. Red is the color of prosperity and good luck. Red is also the color of feminine power.



No comments:

Post a Comment